A BIG EVENT GOIN ON IN GURGAON

A BIG EVENT GOIN ON IN GURGAON
FIRST TIME ON INDIAN HISTORY
LOWEST CHALLENGE IN GURGAON
a big apportunity to connect with us on this event
now you are thinking that what type of event have orgnize by udesh kashyap this is nothing but promoyion of my mama's shop
you all know about the shop we are jalebi maker but still i am an Indian we all are indian but who knows that our national is jalebi therefore we are promoting this shop. in encient time all person wants to eat jalebi why because the taste provided by the jalebi is out of the world but some says this can invite sugar also but i say no because if you are lazy then it can cause sugar but if you are active then you can eat thes jalebies
AN INCIDENT
in Gurgaon in 2000 my father have a shop at railway road there was no hotel no taxy that time and 4 persons come to my father that thay are hungry and wants to eat food but there is no hotel so my father says yes there is no hotel and i also finish my day and time to close my shop but they says please help us we are hungry then my father says ok then i will make jalebi for you and my father start making jalebi and they start eating after 1 hour they finshes there eating and says how much they eat my father says you are too hungry there for you have eat my 12 kg of jalebi 12 kg they also do not believe that but that is true my father have told me that.
now my whole family is in this bisseness and want to step this up 
WHAT IS THE EVENT 
In gurgaon near railway station near doltabaad road a keshram jalebi wala give token to all the guys and told them that on this independence he will give coupn to all persons and if you apply this coupen till 18 they will give you 80 rupees kg jalebi could you believe this and he told that if thay get retun 100 coupens back than thay will make a lucky draw in this draw the winning person will get 1/2 kg to 1 kg jalebi free he will call you and give you jalebies so guys come on hurry up go to the shop collect your coupen and use i will upload winners photo here thank you all my supporters
follow me on blogger

Comments